- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information") or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you want to fill a form or use an online service or when you provide information in connection with an online transaction or purchase.
- All order processes are done by Shareit or Regnow for us. Their privacy policies are described at their web sites. When a user submits personal information (order process), it is kept on a private server not accessible from the Internet. This prevents any malicious use of your information.
- When a user submits personal information by filling our forms (except order processes), it is directly sent to us by email. They aren't kept on a server that is accessible from the Internet. This prevents any malicious use of your information, too.
Use of Personal Information
- ED Company will not share any individual customer information outside of the contracted partners and third parties, without first receiving the individual's prior written approval. In short, ED Company does not sell registrant information to lists.
- Our web site server uses webAlizer software, GoogleAnalytics and getClicky to track statistics. Therefore we collect information about the visitors anonymously. Here's list of information that can be collected : IP Address, Operating System, Browser Type, Browser Language, Reference Name, Key Words. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
- If the visitor join our mailing list or join a contest or give the email address because of any other reason, we don't publish or sell the email address or other information to any 3rd parties or partners without approval.
- When you place orders or access your account information, Shareit and Regnow offer the use of a secure server, which increases the security of each transaction. Their secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to them. Furthermore, they take steps to protect the customer data they collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Shareit and Regnow are under contract with Ekrem Deniz to process orders and collect payment. ED Company does not collect your personal information about orders and does not (=cannot) share credit or credit card information.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY: We collection information to help ensure the products we recommend are compatible with user’s pc specifications. When a user begins installation of a partner software product, Installmonetizer downloads a small file which determines the specifications of a computer, language, software and browsers on the user’s pc, country level location of a user, and verification of any recommended advertiser the user installed. No personally identifiable information is gathered. While visiting our websites, we may send your browser a cookie which is stored in your browser and allows us to identify it. Cookies are used too help better understand our users product interest. In addition, our websites include traffic tracking software which simply tracks the number of visits to our sites and usage of our site. USAGE OF COLLECTED DATA: Any information collect is anonymous. We use the data in whole to improve our advertiser recommendations. We do not sell or otherwise market this information to t hird parties. We may from time to time share with advertisers non-personally identifiable information for them to improve the performance of their products.
INFORMATION SECURITY: We use industry standard encryption and security protocols to ensure the data collected is secure. Although no technology is 100% secure we strive to use the best technology to protect our data. That being said, despite the measures we take we cannot warrant the security of any information provided to us. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Terms and ConditionsThis End-User License Agreement ("EULA" or "Terms") is a binding legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and BeFaster for the BeFaster software product identified above, which shall include computer software and may include associated media ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also shall include any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by BeFaster. In the event of a disagreement between a license agreement accompanying the software itself and this EULA, this EULA shall govern. By continuing with your installation, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. English shall be deemed the language that controls the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to ALL of the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including evaluation versions thereof. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS BY ITS NATURE A SYSTEM UTILITY AND IT MAY CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE CHANGES TO THE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT SHOULD BE HANDLED WITH CARE, PRECAUTION AND UNDER PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE. YOU SHALL SOLELY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGES MADE BY THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS EULA AND CANNOT PROPERLY INSTALL THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold, and hence your acquisition or purchase is that of a license.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, or otherwise interact with ("RUN") one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ("COMPUTER"). Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by BeFaster.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not use any portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to create derivative products of any kind.
Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks or any intellectual property rights of BeFaster.
Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, BeFaster may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Bubblechatter. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation.
4. BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT pursuant to this EULA, you may keep the original media on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was provided by Bubblechatter solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER, you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the printed material accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. Third Party Content and Services on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain user or third party content, information, opinions and services, including but not limited to User Submissions. Such third party content, information and opinions and third party services are not endorsed in any way by SOFTWARE PRODUCT and are provided solely as a convenience to SOFTWARE PRODUCT users. In no event will SOFTWARE PRODUCT be liable for loss or damage of any kind incurred by you due to your use of or reliance on any third party content, information and opinions that are posted, uploaded or otherwise made available on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and/or through the SOFTWARE PRODUCT Site Services or for your use of any third party services made available through the SOFTWARE PRODUCT Site and /or the SOFTWARE PRODUCT Site Services.
About InstallMonetizerThe products on this site utilize InstallMonetizer.com’s software recommendation platform. This valuable service helps us earn money which in turns helps us pay for resources such as server costs, product research, development, marketing, etc. Our goal is to develop amazing software for you our users at zero or low cost.
Overview of InstallMonetizer
InstallMonetizer is a software recommendation platform that enables software developers to recommend other software during installation of their application. InstallMonetizer helps users discover other software and in exchange the software developers earn commission for facilitating this service. Recommendations for various software advertisers appear as full window advertorials. Only selected high quality advertisers are shown.
Quality of Products Installed:
Advertisers working with InstallMonetizer monetize from the installs we provide in various methods (from search updates, coupons to freemium products). They review each product through quality assurance before it is released. However, they recommend the software developer and end users to review the recommended software product, its privacy and terms before engaging with that advertiser. This is the same sort of engagement every user should do when installing any software Other quality checks: - recommendations are only shown during installing of the software developers product. No additional advertisers are recommended post install. - users have the chance to accept or decline each offer. They are shown a description of the product and links to all privacy and terms for each advertiser.
Benefits of working with InstallMonetizer:
Software developers need to generate money. They have to support their costs in server costs, product research, development, marketing and more. To cover their costs, they can either charge their users a cost to access their software products, or provide their software for free if end users try our recommended advertiser software. Most users want free software so InstallMonetizer’s recommendation platform the preferred method in which software developers generate money.
Uninstall InformationSoftware Uninstallation Steps:
Removing software on Windows based PC is relatively simple. Following the simple steps will help you remove any software that you wish to uninstall. The following are general instructions regarding the software uninstallation process.
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 Users:
Click Windows and X key. Select "Control Panel". Under "Programs" click "Uninstall a Program". Right click on the program you wish to remove, then click "Uninstall/Change". Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
For Windows Vista, Windows 7 Users:
Go to the "Start Menu" located at the bottom right of your screen Select "Control Panel". Under "Programs" click "Uninstall a Program". Right click on the program you wish to remove, then click "Uninstall/Change". Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
For Windows XP Users :
Go to the "Start Menu" located at the bottom right of your screen. Select "Control Panel". Click "Add or Remove Programs". Click the program you wish to remove, then click "Remove" or "Change/Remove". Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
For Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP Users in Classic View:
From the Start Menu, select Settings and then Control Panel. Double-click the "Add/Remove Programs" icon. Select the program you wish to remove and click on the "Remove" or "Change/Remove" button. Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
After you have uninstalled the software, certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your computer. We recommend that you clear your cookies after uninstalling. This can be done by going into your browser options and choosing clear cookies options.